Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is Nasser working for “Vyshnavi Infotech” I am trying to fill the *Sr
SOA Architect w/ BI* position located in *DC.*

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all  the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an
MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also need your
most competitive bill rate included.

* *

*Position Title:                         **Sr SOA Architect w/ BI experience

*Work Location:                      **DC***

*Duration:                               **Long term***

* *

*Prefer USC, Permanent Residents *

   - 18-20 Years of progressive IT experience
   - Must have managed $10Mill or more enterprise level projects
   - Must be familiar w/ Enterprise Technology Modernization projects
      - Warehouse Implementation
      - SOA Implementation (Webmethods preferably)
      - SAP Implementation

* *

   - Experience in the Public Transportation Sector
   - Develop comprehensive project/program plans in conjunction with
   necessary stakeholders and subject matter experts.
   - Base-line project plans.  Track, manage, and take corrective action to
   properly balance scope, cost, time, and quality over the life of the
   project/program.  Establish a reliable system for project integration
   - Proactively facilitate scope planning and scope definition work to
   ensure clear, unambiguous, and commonly understood project/program scope by
   all project stakeholders.
   - Proactively facilitate activity definition, sequencing, estimating, and
   project/program schedule development.
   - Constructively work with resource managers to properly staff assigned
   projects.  Develop and challenge project personnel.
   - Identify applicable project/program quality standards and ensure they
   are met.
   - Prepare project/program status, progress, and forecast reports on a
   regular basis.  Disseminate project information tailored to various
   stakeholders’ needs.
   - Proactively and continuously manage project/program issues and risk.
   - Serve as a subject matter expert for the Rational Portfolio Manager
   (RPM) EPM tool.
   - Ability to structure, facilitate, and execute project/program
   stage/gate checkpoint reviews in relation to risk profiling and standards
   - Provide mentoring and/or training to management, architects, developers
   and PM’s on RPM, new IT standards, processes, and tools and techniques.
   - Manage the work culture to ensure the mission and operating principles

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser** *

Email- nas...@vysinc.com

*Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc; *

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *

* *

To find more about my Company please visit