Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is Nasser working for “Vyshnavi Infotech” I am trying to fill the *AS/400
Developer  * position located in *Herndon** VA.*

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all  the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an
MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also need your
most competitive bill rate included.

* *

*Position Title:                         **AS/400 Developer  *

*Work Location:                      **Herndon** VA***

*Duration:                                **6 months with possibility of an
extension*

*Note: Need GC's or Citizens or EAD's for this position who is In or Near by
Herndon, VA.*
****

*Job Description:*
* *REQUIREMENTS:* Consult with internal business sponsors and analysts to
research and help to define requirements and develop solutions to meet
complex, high priority requirements pertaining to Multifamily Servicing.

* *DEVELOPMENT*: Re-engineer, re-factor, design, develop, upgrade, test,
implement and document software components of large, highly visible or
complex client/server based systems of *RPG a*nd *PowerBuilder a*pplications
and services running on AS/400 servers.

* *PROCEDURES*: Adhere to defined procedures and documentation standards.

* *ENVIRONMENT:* Candidates must have a proven ability to successfully work
in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment where the applicant will receive
initial direction and be expected to complete the tasks within the project
lifecycle using disciplined approaches with an appropriate amount of
guidance per their experience. The candidate must be comfortable working
with applications in the middle of the business pipeline and demonstrate
consideration of the bigger picture when identifying solutions. The
candidate must be able to communicate effectively across all teams and to be
able to share experiences and knowledge with other team members.

 *Skills:*
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent
combination of education and/or experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- Six or more years of experience developing code, with at least three years
of *RPG development* experience in an *AS/400 environment. **
- Demonstrated design and technical leadership skills.
- Mastery of software tools, platforms, processes, and languages such as
RPGIV, CL and OS/400.
- *Familiarity with McCracken STRATEGY product is a plus.*
- *Familiarity with system 36 and RPG II is a plus.*
- Familiarity with *PowerBuilde*r is a plus.
- Practical experience using *CM CVS software*.
- Expert analysis, decision-making, leadership and communication (verbal and
written) skills.
- Experience with *WebSphere Development Studio* is a plus.

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser** *

Email- nas...@vysinc.com

*Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc; *

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *

* *

To find more about my Company please visit
*www.vyshnaviinfotech.com*<http://www.vyshnaviinfotech.com/>
**