Hi Partners,

This is VENKY from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to :
ve...@openboxsolutions.com<va...@openboxsolutions.com>

Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.

*Role: Siebel Administrator*

*Location: NJ*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Skills Required:*

*1. 5 years experience as a Siebel Administrator preferably in Siebel
Clinical in Linux environment.*

*2. Very strong Oracle database and PL/SQL knowledge, (5+ years).*

*3. Experience with IT training activities and deployment of Siebel
applications preferably Siebel Clinical. Candidate should have experience in
the following areas and will work directly in creating:*

*        - a back up/ refresh utility that can take a back up of the
training server environment and also refresh the training server environment
quickly to its original state to enable trainers to reduce the time lag in
between training batches of    users.*

*        - a utility to enable training environment to be re-created in
stand alone machines.*

*        - post deployment support plan and perform activities related to
deployment of the Siebel application.*

*4. Troubleshoot and fix bugs quickly during testing of the Siebel
application.*

*5. Experience with SDLC for Siebel applications especially Siebel Clinical.
*

*With Regards:
**VENKY**
2890 Carpenter Road,