Hi Partners,

Hope you are well...!!

I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn. I also
invites you to join linkedin network group: US Recruiter's Hub.

Click on Link to join US Recruiter's Hub:

Benefits of Group: You can post all your jobs in group and get
excellent profile from group members. You can also share your thoughts/
Idea in discussion boards as well as solve your query if any by all
recruiting professionals in this group. You can also post any news
articles as well as share this group to all you linkedin network
partners to have mutual benefit using this group all together.
If you have any queries or concerns do reply me at

Nitin - Sr. US IT Recruiter,
Founder of US Recruiter's Hub.