please send me the profiles asap

Investment Banking Candidates  Only– *LOCAL to the NY/NJ/CT area…..*

*Functional Title: Programmer/Analyst *

*Overall Experience: 04-06 Yrs. *

*Work Location:                 NY*

* Estimated Duration:      3 Month *

*Position Description:     *

*Summary:* Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including
encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.

*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*: Analyzes software requirements to
determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. Consults
with hardware engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate interfaces
between hardware, software, and operational and performance requirements of
overall systems. Formulates and designs software systems, using scientific
analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and
consequences of designs. Develops and directs software system testing
procedures, programming, and documentation. Consults with customers
concerning maintenance of software system. Coordinates installation of
software systems.

*Additional Information: *

*                *

Knowledge of: Java, sql, Oracle

Fixed Income knowledge, Structured Finance in particular

Knowledge of bond math routines, Structured Finance in particular

Weblogic knowledge

High level of Excel expertise, especially in calling WebServices

Good Communication Skill

Thanks & Regards
Ravi Kumar
Vaptech Inc.
�v:732-767-0700 Ext 3034
��: 732-767-9669
yahoo IM:ravi_kumar2347

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any inconvenience.