We have an immediate opening with our client in Chicago. This is an
excellent opportunity. I have included more details below, but please let us
know if you or anyone you know is interested and available for this

*PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PROFILE TO ram...@cerebrums.in*

*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. I will call if I need any further details.*

* *

Candidate Name

Work Authorization/Legal Status in US

Current Location

Email Address

Phone Number

Total IT Experience

US Experience

Key Skills (Top 3)

Certifications, if any

Mandatory Skills experience

Communication Skills on a scale of 10 points

Best Time to call

References (2) one from last project

Describe in brief, how you can be a best match for this requirement, (this
brief note is sent to Client for first impression):

If you are a H1B visa holder, please provide your employer contact details.

ü  *Need to furnish valid references and have to sign the NDA agreement.
Also be prepared for a F2F interview on one’s own expenses.    *

ü  *Go through the requirements thoroughly and submit with requirement
reference number and check all the Specifications are met 100% so that we
have high chances of closure.*

Cerebrum Software Solutions,

*Position’s name: FI Tax*

* Job Role & Skill Set: Package Solution Consultant - SAP.FIN*

* Assignment period: 19 months*

*Start immediately. The project duration is to Dec 2010*

* Location: Glenview, Chicago*

*Rate:$66 1099/ $60 W2 *

*Pay Travel & Lodging: Yes*

* *

*Must be US Citizen or green card holder, No Agencies, No H1b’s*

 *Required skills*: Strong team lead experience SAP FI - Strong SAP Tax
implementation experience Canada Tax experience US Tax experience

* Requested service/service area*: Financial Management - Finance Enterprise
Applications F3

*Additional comments*: Please submit the available date and location of the

*Skill Requirement:** *

·         Good Consulting skills - able to work independently and to take
responsibility of Tax processes and related integration points.

·         Knowledgeable in FI SAP package - done SAP implementation in US
and Canada in Finance area.  Hands on configuration and process knowledge.

·         High Expertise in Canada and US Tax - done SAP Tax configuration /
implementation for US and Canada.  Knowledgeable in Sales / Use Tax,
Withholding tax, Federal / State / Provincial Tax reporting, and
Manufacturing / package tax requirements.  (i.e. PST, GST/HST, and QST taxes
in Canada)

·         Strong Process knowledge - has strong knowledge around purchases /
sales processes and integration points to/from Finance and Tax.

·         Able to travel to Canada (occasional).

*Project/Role Description:***

·         US and Canada Tax Implementation.

·         Finance Team Member.