Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: SAP Java Developer
Location: Morristown, NJ
Duration: 1 Year Contract

Rate: ALAP

Note: Need Full SSN...Don't submit candidates who have been submitted to AT&T
in the last 7 Days...

Project Description:
SAP Java Developer

Job Description:
Minimum 7-10 years experience in systems development and support. Strong
experience with designing and implementing solutions using SAP NetWeaver WAS CE
7.1. Requires J2EE technical skills base in SOA Java development architecture
solutions.
Candidate will be responsible for many phases of a project life cycle including
research/analysis, design, development and deployment of software solutions.
Must have excellent written and communication skills and possess working
knowledge of the following technologies.

SAP Java NetWeaver CE 7.1 NWDS
SAP Java NetWeaver CE 7.1 WAS
SAP ECC6 and CRM a plus
J2EE SOA development (Servlets, EJBs, JDBC, XML, JNDI, SAPJCO, RMI)
UNIX Scripting
Oracle 9i PL/SQL or greater
CVS/SCCS or SubVersion
BEA WebLogic Application Server
OS platforms like UNIX, Windows.

Qualifications: 1) SAP Java NetWeaver CE 7.1 NWDS Expert Required 2) SAP Java
NetWeaver CE 7.1 WAS Expert Required 3) SAP ECC6 and CRM a plus Expert Required
4) J2EE SOA development (Servlets, EJBs, JDBC, XML, Expert Required 5) UNIX
Scripting Expert Required 6) Oracle 9i PL/SQL or greater Expert Required 7)
CVS/SCCS or SubVersion Expert Required 8) BEA WebLogic Application Server
Expert Required 9) OS platforms like UNIX, Windows. Expert Required

SKILL MATRIX (HAVE THE BELOW INFORMATION FILLED FROM THE CANDIDATE)

      Contractor Skills

                 Skill
                 Experience (Years of Experience)
                 Date Last Used (mm/dd/yyyy)

                  1)
                 SAP Java NetWeaver CE 7.1 NWDS
                 Required

                  2)
                 SAP Java NetWeaver CE 7.1 WAS
                 Required

                  3)
                 SAP ECC6 and CRM
                 Required

                  4)
                 J2EE SOA development (Servlets, EJBs, JDBC, XML)
                 Required

                  5)
                 UNIX Scripting
                 Required