Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: PowerBuilder Developer

Location: Mounds View, MN (LOCALS ONLY...)

Duration: 1 Year Contract

Rate: $45-50/hr (Not Negotiable)

This position is for an application Programmer/Analyst for EARS (Event Analysis
& Returns System), which is a Medical Device reporting application. EARS is a
custom-built application (PowerBuilder Version 9.0) which uses Oracle and SQL
queries and links to Documentum. The Programmer/Analyst will be responsible for
interfacing with system users to gather requirements, designing enhancements to
the system, coding using PowerBuilder, testing, and resolving issues. Good
verbal and written communication skills are essential. Do not submit anyone who
is not an experienced PowerBuilder Application Developer.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.