Hope you are doing fine.
This is Nasser working for “Vyshnavi Infotech” I am trying to fill the *QA
Engineer* position located in *Washington**, DC**.*
Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an
MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also need your
most competitive bill rate included.
*Position Title: QA Engineer*
*Work Location: Washington, DC*
*Duration: **7 months with possible
*PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE SENDING THE RESUME TO SAVE
*Interview Process: *PHONE INTERVIEW FOLLOWED BY ONSITE INTERVIW IN PERSON
– *EXPENSE IS TO BE PAID BY THE RESPECTIVE EMPLOYERS ONLY. NEITHER CLIENT
NOR WE WOULD REIMBURSE ANY EXPENSES.*
PLEASE NOTE: CLIENT WANTS A RESOURCE WHO HAS BOTH DEVELOPMENT AS WELL AS A
QA EXPERIENCE. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT JUST QA PROFILES (EVEN QA MANAGER’S /
LEAD WILL NOT FIT THIS POSITION IF THEY DO NOT HAVE DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE
AS INDICATED ABOVE).
*This position will be responsible for:
- The definition, implementation, and execution of the functional,
regression, and acceptance *test* strategy on highly iterative and
- Developing and maintaining test plans.
- Developing and maintaining manual test cases.
- Scripting and updating *automated* *test* routines.
- Execute manual and automated *test* *cases*.
- Evaluate *test* results to determine adherence to requirements and
conformance to established business processes.
- Create *Test* Report.
- Create and maintain Quality Metrics on assigned projects. **
- Deploying and running J2EE applications (e.g. .ear, .jar, .war files)
in an application server: preferably JBoss application server. **
- 5+ years of experience in the development and execution of test plans
and test scripts for large-scale Web-based applications and documenting the
results in a manner that is easily understood.
- Experience using JMeter
- 5+ years experience with writing SQL.
- Experience in the development and execution of test plans and test
scripts for functional and non-functional requirements.
- Good understanding of J2EE architecture
- Experience in UNIX and Windows environments.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP – to deal with connectivity issue with Comcast
- Knowledge of programming concepts and practices has the ability to
work closely with developers.
- Experience with complete Software Development Life Cycle including
requirements, design, and development and testing
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
Management Information Systems, or equivalent work experience with technical
training, is required.
- Familiarity with cable infrastructure
- Some telecom experience to deal with the backend infrastructure (VOD
servers, NAV servers) and system configurations
- Understands source code control issues and systems such as CVS
- Familiarity with messaging, especially JMS messaging would be very
- Familiar with interface testing and mock objects concepts.
- Experience in Load/Performance testing.
Thanks and Regard,
*Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc; *
Herndon, VA 20170
Phone# (703) 953 2927
Fax# 703 547 0135
*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove". *
To find more about my Company please visit
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at