Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is Nasser working for “Vyshnavi Infotech” I am trying to fill the *QA
Engineer* position located in *Washington**, DC**.*

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all  the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an
MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also need your
most competitive bill rate included.

* *

*Position Title:                         QA Engineer*

*Work Location:                      Washington, DC*

*Duration:                                 **7 months with possible
extension*

* *

*PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE SENDING THE RESUME TO SAVE
EVERYONE’S TIME*.

*Interview Process:  *PHONE INTERVIEW FOLLOWED BY ONSITE INTERVIW IN PERSON
– *EXPENSE IS TO BE PAID BY THE RESPECTIVE EMPLOYERS ONLY.  NEITHER CLIENT
NOR WE WOULD REIMBURSE ANY EXPENSES.*

PLEASE NOTE:  CLIENT WANTS A RESOURCE WHO HAS BOTH DEVELOPMENT AS WELL AS A
QA EXPERIENCE.  PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT JUST QA PROFILES (EVEN QA MANAGER’S /
LEAD WILL NOT FIT THIS POSITION IF THEY DO NOT HAVE DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE
AS INDICATED ABOVE).

 *Job Responsibilities:
*This position will be responsible for:

   - The definition, implementation, and execution of the functional,
   regression, and acceptance *test* strategy on highly iterative and
   collaborative projects.
   - Developing and maintaining test plans.
   - Developing and maintaining manual test cases.
   - Scripting and updating *automated* *test* routines.
   - Execute manual and automated *test* *cases*.
   - Evaluate *test* results to determine adherence to requirements and
   conformance to established business processes.
   - Create *Test* Report.
   - Create and maintain Quality Metrics on assigned projects. **
   - Deploying and running J2EE applications (e.g. .ear, .jar, .war files)
   in an application server: preferably JBoss application server. **

* *

*Required Qualifications:*

   -  5+ years of experience in the development and execution of test plans
   and test scripts for large-scale Web-based applications and documenting the
   results in a manner that is easily understood.
   - Experience using JMeter
   - 5+ years experience with writing SQL.
   -  Experience in the development and execution of test plans and test
   scripts for functional and non-functional requirements.
   - Good understanding of J2EE architecture
   -  Experience in UNIX and Windows environments.
   - Good knowledge of TCP/IP – to deal with connectivity issue with Comcast
   cable   infrastructure
   -  Knowledge of programming concepts and practices has the ability to
   work closely with   developers.
   - Experience with complete Software Development Life Cycle including
   requirements, design, and development and testing
   - A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
   Management Information Systems, or equivalent work experience with technical
   training, is required.

*Plus:*

   - Familiarity with cable infrastructure
   - Some telecom experience to deal with the backend infrastructure (VOD
   servers, NAV servers) and system configurations
   - Understands source code control issues and systems such as CVS
   - Familiarity with messaging, especially JMS messaging would be very
   helpful.
   - Familiar with interface testing and mock objects concepts.
   - Experience in Load/Performance testing.

* *

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser** *

Email- nas...@vysinc.com

*Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc; *

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *

* *

To find more about my Company please visit
*www.vyshnaviinfotech.com*<http://www.vyshnaviinfotech.com/>
**