Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is Nasser working for “Vyshnavi Infotech” I am trying to fill the *Project
Manager* position located in *Richmond**, VA.*

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all  the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an
MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also need your
most competitive bill rate included.

* *

*Position Title:                         **Project Manager*

*Work Location:                      Richmond, VA*

*Duration:                                **6+ Months***

* *

* Project manager with ATG Commerce Suite Implementations Experience *

 *ATG Commerce is must *

*Job Requirements:*

- Contract Project Manager. This person will be based in Richmond and will
travel to various locations.

- They need a very high level PM with experience managing ATG Commerce Suite
Implementations.

- This is for an online shopping implementation and they are at the very
beginning stages.

* *

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser** *

Email- nas...@vysinc.com

*Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc; *

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *

* *

To find more about my Company please visit
*www.vyshnaviinfotech.com*<http://www.vyshnaviinfotech.com/>
**