Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Technical Writer

12 Months

Rockdale, TX

Rate: $30-33/hr

Locals required; F2F is required

Tech Writer - 12 month contract

Other Info:

Prepare written maintenance job plans and maintenance procedures for a coal
fired power plant.

Resources include OEM technical manuals and drawings, engineering documents,
existing maintenance plans from Fossil and Nuclear power plants.

Formatting and content are to be consistent with Luminant guidelines.

Job plans are utilized in PRISM, the computerized maintenance management

Maintenance procedures may be developed utilizing several applications,
including PRISM, MS Office, Visio, Adobe Acrobat, and document management
Direction will be provided by site management.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.