Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  .Net/WPF Developer

Location                               :  Boston, MA and NY

Duration                                :  9 + months

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects
Multiple positions

Required Skills:

  a.. 5-10+ years experience working with MS technologies primarily building
Windows applications
-         Windows Programming

-         .Net 3.5/WPF experience

-         Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO)

  a.. Comfortable with XAML and styles, templates, triggers, etc.
  b.. Experience with developing native Windows applications
  c.. Strong OOP skills
  d.. Experienced with major WPF concepts (Bindings, Attached Property
Behaviors, Routed Events, etc.)
  e.. Experienced with writing unit tests (MSTest or NUnit) Core technical
writing skills: 3+ years
  a.. Windows application development
  b.. Database Development (SQL)
  a.. Financial industry experience *Must*

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218

Alt No: (646) 644-2894

the inconvenience caused.