*Hope you are doing great…*
Kindly give reply to vino...@beyondtekit.com
This is for my direct client opening for a *Data Warehouse Developer –
Seattle, WA. This is a contract position. Local candidates only
Our Seattle based client is in the process of engaging a Data Warehouse
Developer to build SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) ETL packages, SQL
Server Analysis Services (SSAS) cubes, and Performance Point Server (PPS)
dashboards as part of a Business Intelligence development project.
*· Experience building SSIS ETL packages between 32 and 64 bit servers
· 2 yrs each: SSAS, SSIS, T-SQL, MDX
· Project experience developing PPS dashboards for production (not lab
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
*· SSAS - Analysis Services 2005 cube development and optimization
· PPS – Performance Point Server 2007 dashboard development
· SSIS – Integration Services 2005 ETL package development
· Publishing SSAS cubes and PPS dashboards in SharePoint 2007
· Experience populating dimensional data models via ETL
· Kimball Data Warehousing concepts
· MCTS Certification in Performance Point Server 2007
· Experience extracting data from Oracle’s J.D. Edwards Enterprise One
*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
Total IT Experience:
Total experience as Data Warehouse Developer:
Total experience in building SSIS ETL packages between 32 and 64 bit
Total experience in SSAS:
Total experience in SSIS:
Total T-SQL experience:
Total MDX experience:
Total PPS experience:
Total experience in Publishing SSAS cubes and PPS dashboards in SharePoint
Total experience in populating dimensional data models via ETL:
Do you have knowledge of Kimball Data warehousing concepts?
Do you have MCTS Certification in Performance Point Server 2007?
Do you have Experience in extracting data from Oracle’s J.D. Edwards
Enterprise One application?
Is this rate W2 OR C2C?
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Work Status (US Citizen/Green Card/H1/other):
Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?
*Thanks & Regards,*
(* 714-857-2002 **x** **810*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at