*Sr. Project Manager,*
*6 months - CTH*
Rate:$47-50/Hr. on CTC
*1. *Partnership with IT architecture and business sponsors is critical
to the success of the project. *Vendor management* experience is required.
The Project Manager will be responsible for *managing the overall project
budget, managing scope, schedule, and resources to complete the project in
*2. *The candidate must have experience in the following:
*Experience with Microsoft project**
Experience with Clarity*
3. *The candidate should have approximately 7 to 10 years of dedicated
project management experience, with an emphasis in the following areas:**
*Experience in leading complex projects.
Candidate must possess excellent communication skills, be flexible and able
to adapt to a rapidly changing environment. Leadership skills are required
and the ability to motivate and lead a team.
1. Create and track project plan, milestones, deliverables, and budget.
2. Create weekly status reports and conduct weekly status meetings
3. Create and manage project workgroups
4. Coordinate with IT directors, Business Managers, Resource Managers
and PMO Directors for resource assignments, creation of project
deliverables, issue resolution and escalation
5. Maintain detailed project documentation including meeting minutes and
6. Maintain an issues & risks log; pro-actively work to resolve the
issues/risks and monitor progress on resolution
7. Follow change control processes
8. Monitor development of a test plan with test cases, test methods,
test designs, test metrics, test strategy data, and test environment(s).
Monitors and reports on testing progress and results
9. Coordinate with business sponsor for business line deliverables such
as marketing materials, training, procedures (SOP).
10. Develop PowerPoint presentations for periodic executive management
11. . Maintain project budget including monthly accruals and forecasts
Thank you for your support
Y IM:siva.js...@yahoo.in <im%3asiva.js...@yahoo.in>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at