*Location:* San Ramon, CA 94583

****** LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY ***** *

Broadband Usage Measurement Expansion - design, development, coding and
testing of network data working with northbound and southbound data sources.

  **

*Job Description:*

The experience focus that I would like to look for in one of the candidates
would be with the following criteria:

- Unix System Administration

- Expert in Linux / Solaris UNIX based systems

- PERL / Shell Scripting Development

- Operating / Customizing HP Openview Operations Manager

This contractor roll would be a “value” add (in addition to the developer
and engineer). My vision for this contractor roll would be that this person
would support the following development and management activities:

+ Monitoring the BUMT systems once in production

+ Development management scripts for cleaning up files, monitoring
applications, etc.

+ Develop custom HP Openview scripts for monitoring GS probes and BUMT
servers

+ Run script reports for you as needed

  Skill  Experience  Need

1) Linux / Solaris UNIX Based Systems Expert  Required

2) PERL Scripting Development Expert  Required

3) Shell Scripting Development Intermediate  Required

4) Operating/Customizing HP Openview Operations Mngr Expert  Required

5) BS in Computer Science Expert  Required