*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* *

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement for this Position* *

* *

* *Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

*GUI developer/Graphic designer*

*Location: VA*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Positions: 2*

* *

*Rate: $33/hr (Max) on corp-corp or 1099(all inclusive)*

* *

·        Mid. level Web Designer with the *Adobe Suite*

·      *  **Flash, *advanced proficiency with *CSS Design*

·        ASP and strong HTML/Java skills as well

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.