Dear Partners,

I have the following immediate need:

SAP/ADP Globalview exp consultant

Location: Toronto,Canada

Customer location is in Canada (Toronto area I believe) - this would require a Canadian visa if he/she needed to travel there.

We'll entertain a remote consultant if needed.

The position would typically start doing phone calls / webex meetings, etc...

Sometimes the work can be done remotely.

Willingness to travel would be important.

Please send in resume with all inclusive rate and contact details in same email.

Thanks,

Sonali
ZealTech Inc.

Phone:510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571