Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Websphere Portal Functional

Location                               :  Naperville, IL

Duration                                :  4 months

Phone Hire

Need two professional references from recent projects

Required skills:
Skills in design of java based applications, understanding of IBM Webspere
application server.

Experience in the following areas of technical expertise is desired:

Languages                 : Java, C#, C++, HTML
Java/J2EE                  : Servlets, JSP, JDBC, IBM WAS, Websphere Portal
Web Technogies      : IIS, ASP.NET, JSP, CGI, HTTP, OOA/OOD
RDBMS                      : Oracle 10i/9i, MySQL
Config.Management : CVS, Visual SourceSafe.

Use Programming Languages

Apply Knowledge of Business-IT Requirements

Use Library Management Tools

Use Application Development Methodologies & Tools

Use Data Models

Use Full Life Cycle

Use Applications Strategies for Maintenance

Perform Code Unit Test

Perform Application Testing Activities

Use Test Tools Knowledge

Apply Knowledge of WebSphere Portal Server

Implement Websphere Portal Server 5

Develop Metrics Appl Devel Progress/Quality

Design from Functional/Non-functional Requirements

Perform Compare Programming Language

Perform Design/Build/Test/Package Solution

Use Automated Development Tools

Use Configuration Management Tools

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218

Alt No: (646) 644-2894