Please send resumes to

UNIX Admin, heavy Linux and AIX

Framingham, MA

6 months to start

$40/hr                                 GC,Citizens, and EAD Only

MUST interview in-person in MA!!  MUST be local to: ME, NH, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY

Experience Required: Several years of experience in UNIX Technical design and
support environment. Must have experience with HP-UX (11i.2) AIX (5.1-5.3),
Linux (SUSE & Redhat), H/W (pSeries, xSeries, HP), operations monitoring,
software and hardware upgrade, Sarbanes-Oxley and Audit compliance, security,
Disaster Recovery, backup/restore S/W (Tivoli) and Windows XP experience.  The
following technical skills are a "plus":  DB2 UDB, Networking, Websphere,
Apache, LDAP, Disk/Storage Management (ESS, HP, EMC, other), HACMP, MQseries,
Candle Omegamon and Tivoli Monitoring.

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082