*Reply to t...@beyondtekit.com*

Hi ,

We are having a new requirement for an *Application developer** *in *Florham
Park**, NJ*

Please go through the details of the project and let me know if you have
consultants available for this profile.

**

*Location*: Florham Park, NJ
*Duration*:  12 months
*# of positions*: 2

*Job Description:*

·        Responsibilities include data extraction from various data feeds,
cleansing of extracted data to make it suitable for use with existing group
projects, integration of extracted data with other internal & external data
feeds, and data analysis.

·        In addition, responsibilities include geo-coding of customer
addresses for LLIDS and distance calculation.

·        Writing complex queries & procedures in Oracle and/or Teradata.

·        Writing complex data integration algorithms using C/Awk/Perl and
Oracle

*Required Skills:*

*1) Unix Shell Scripts Expert Required  *

*2) Awk Expert Required  *

*3) SQL, PL/SQL Expert Required  *

*4) SQL*PLUS Expert Required  *

*5) C, Pro*C, C++ Expert Required  *