Location: Boston, MA needs a Linux Admin for a 3+ month contract. We are
only allowed 3 slots so we need resumes quickly. What we will be screening
for is someone local to Massachusetts, strong in Linux, 5+ years experience,
rate of $40 - $45/hr.

The Systems Administrator will be responsible for monitoring and servicing
end user requests for account creation and maintenance such as password
resets, and file system ownership, permission, or quota issues.  They will
monitor the “Remedy” ticketing system, understand the structure and
responsibilities of other team members, and help assign tickets
appropriately within the group.  Other shared responsibilities will include
monitoring computer systems for proper operation, diagnosing problems, and
assisting with hardware installations, repairs, and moves. The systems
administrator will act as a point of first contact for end users, respond to
administrative end user needs, and perform related duties as required. Basic
Qualifications B.S. with 3+ years of experience in management of Unix/Linux

Thanks & Regards,

Aclat Inc
Voice : 847-403-3200
Fax     : 847/577-2568
Y IM : jas_vishwak

It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.