Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: PEGA PRPC

Location: Durham/Chapel Hill, NC

Duration: 3-6 months

Best Rate: $60-65/hr

We have a new 3-6 month contract Pega position the Durham/Chapel Hill, NC area.
 Please let me know who you have.

Max rate: up to $60-65/hour
Duration: 3-6 months w/possible extension
The Ideal candidate would have the following attributes

    a.. Must have:
        a.. PEGA PRPC Experience 5.4 SP2 - minimum 5.3
        b.. PEGA PRPC Certification - 5.4 - minimum 5.3
        c.. Agile experience - either as a developer and/or leader
        d.. DSDM Practitioner or Certified Scrum Practitioner qualifications an
        e.. Exemplary verbal communications skills
        f.. Claims development experience.

    a.. Would like to have :
        a.. Websphere development experience - MQ and RAD. Specifically EJB,
Web Services and database (entity beans)

    a.. BCBSNC experience ideal. After that...
        a.. Blue Cross Blue Shield Experience
        b.. Healthcare
        c.. Insurance - this is minimum domain experience.
Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.