Urgent rek- new position that we have available in Madison, WI. The client
will hire off of a phone screen. Along with Java experience, candidates must
have 3+ years of experience with Novell Access Manager and/or iChain.
· Build out a test environment for Novell Access Manager (NAM).
· Provide leadership with the migration of the current iChain
software to the NAM software. This includes gathering business requirements
and doing customization to the base NAM system to support these
· Coordinates with other technical teams to collaborate on
enhancement design and verification of system modifications.
· Analyze current identity management environment and provide
recommendations to improve development practices, application integration,
and software lifecycle support.
Enterprise-level technical skills and experiences that is required for this
position, including one or more of the following:
· J2EE, JAVA, & JSP
- Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design
- Services-Oriented Architecture and Development
- Identity and Access Management
- Infrastructure and Operations Security
- Experience with Customizing Login Pages
· Hands-on experience-understanding of Identity and Access
Management architecture, meta-directory, and attribute mapping.
- Solid understanding of Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Able to work with business customers and resolve technical design
Required Basic Qualifications
· 5+ years experience in application development
· 3+ years technical architecture experience integrating identity
and access management software into clients' infrastructure and applications
· 5+ years of experience with Java/J2EE WebSphere using Java
· Knowledge of HTML, XML, XSLT, JSP, and CSS.
· Experience working with a DBMS such as DB2, Oracle, or MS SQL
· *3+ years experience with iChain and/or Novel Access Manager
*PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUMES TO MY OFFICIAL ID BELOW*
Tel: 732 823 6471*103*
Fax: 732 438 6973
Email: **ch...@nihaki.com* <ch...@nihaki.com>
*URL: **www.nihaki.com* <http://www.nihaki.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at