Please reply to :
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                            :  Java/J2EE Developer with Structured Finance
Instruments, WebServices, Fixed income

Location                   :  NYC, NY

Start Date                 :  ASAP

Duration                    :  3-6 months

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

Candidate must have experience with the following Structured Finance
Instruments: CMO, MBS, RMBS, ABS, and CDO's. - Must have knowledge of Intex
pricing routines for Structured finance instruments.

Java, sql, Oracle
Fixed Income knowledge, Structured Finance in particular
Knowledge of bond math routines, Structured Finance in particular
Weblogic knowledge
High level of Excel expertise, especially in calling WebServices

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218

Alt No: (646) 644-2894

the inconvenience caused.