JOB ID: * NJ_CD_NY_080509*                      *ColdFusion Developer*

  Dear Partner,

Here is an urgent Requirement from caresoft.
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /

   *Looking for :* *ColdFusion Developer.*
*************Local to New York*********

*Experience And Responsibilities:*

   - The candidate must have a minimum of at least* 4 years experience
   developing ColdFusion applications.*
   - Advanced *MS-SQL* skills including writing *stored procedures* and
   modifying the database structure.
   - Knowledge of programming with* JavaScript.*
   - Experience with reading and modifying existing code.
   - Understanding of *software development life cycle*.
   - Ability to rapidly understand strategic objectives and create robust
   technical solutions.
   - Strong communication skills - must be able to interact with senior
   management, programmers and end-   users.
   - Ability to complete assigned tasks properly and on time.
   - Innovative thinking and problem solving skills.
   - Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.

   - Programming experience with HTML.

Location     :  *NYC*
Duration     :  *2-5 Months *
Rate          :  *Open*
 *Please do mention: *

*Name of the consultant:*
*Contact No:
Email ID:
**Best time to call:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate:
* *Work Status: Citizen / Green Card/EAD/ H1 Visa  (pl. send name and
contact details of sponsoring company):*
*Expected Rate/Salary(Hourly/ Annualy):*

 Thanks & Regards,

Ankur Nigam,
Executive - Intellectual Capital Development
Caresoft Inc.  40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817  URL :
eMail:* <>
*** Among fastest 50 growing NJ Tech Companies 5 consecutive years -
2003,2004,2005,2006 & 2007 - Deloitte & Touche
*** Nominated for 2004 Fortune List of - 100 Best SM Companies to work for -
Great Places to Work Institute / Fortune
*** Microsoft Certified Partner, IBM Business Partner, SUN iForce Partner
*** Featured among Top 100 Outsourcing Vendors in "Black Book of
Outsourcing" By Outsourcing Management Institute
mailing list reply with "remove" in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include Complete address and/or
domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience.