Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is Nasser working for “Vyshnavi Infotech” I am trying to fill the *SAP
HCM PRINCIPAL LEVEL CONSULTANT* position located in *Portland**, OR**.*

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all  the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an
MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also need your
most competitive bill rate included.

* *

*Position Title:                         **SAP HCM PRINCIPAL LEVEL

*Work Location:                      **Portland** OR** - Prefer West Coast

*Duration:                                 **3 Months extendable***

*Drug test and 7 year background/credit check will be required *

* *

   - Principal level consultant with *SAP HCM hands-on configuration*experience
   - Minimum of *4 full lifecycle HCM projects *(Blueprint thru go live)
   - Experience working as *Solution Architect in the areas of HR planning,
   strategy, etc with HR executives*
   - *Union timekeeping and payroll* experience
   - *eRecruiting *experience
   - Experience with *developing SAP roadmaps*
   - Experience in *developing business processes for hire to retire process
   - Experience with *SAP HCM Solution Maps and Best Practices*

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser** *

Email- nas...@vysinc.com

*Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc; *

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135v

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *

* *

To find more about my Company please visit