Need Only GC/EAD/US Citizens

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: SAP Business Analyst
Location: Saint Louis, MO

Duration: 6 Month Contract

Rate: $26/hr on W2 or $30/hr on 1099 (Not Negotiable)

(GC, Citizen, and EAD only..)

Project Name:
Uverse

Project Description:
(What project will the contractor be working on?)
Refurbishment Manager - Client utilizes a refurbishment process to return
defective materials from the field locations and ship them to a 3rd party
refurbishment vendor. The process is in phase 1 of its deployment. We require
support to continue to develop the process as well identify and trouble shoot
production exceptions. This position will perform a liaison role between the
business and IT.

Job Description:
(What will the contractor do on that project?)
Refurbishment Manager - Functions
(1) Identify/trouble shoot problems and exceptions
(2) Propose and fix immediate production exceptions
(3) Team with IT and Procurement to propose longer term solutions for reducing
frequency of exceptions
(4) Summarize production exceptions into metrics for oversight, and to track
progress

Skills Inventory
Skill Experience Need
1) SAP WM/ SD Intermediate Required
2) SAP interfaces Intermediate Desired
3) ABAP Intermediate Desired
4) Analytical Skills Expert Required
5) Detail Oriented Expert Required
6) Supply Chain Knowledge Intermediate Required

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.