Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Siebel/Solutions Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC

Duration: 7 Month Contract

Rate: ALAP

This has to be a HARD HITTER with many years (9+) experience .not just your
typical Siebel candidate. Please send candidates accordingly.

  a.. Design development & implementation of Siebel 7.7 or higher based
  b.. Communicate effectively with business & translate business requirements
into technical specifications.
  c.. Plays a key role in aggressive project timelines
  d.. Analyze business requirements and develop detailed functional
requirements, high level and low level design

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.