Need Only GC/EAD/US Citizens

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Sr. SharePoint Technical Analyst/Developer

Location:  Charlotte, NC

Rate:  $65-70/hr

Industry:  Investment and financial industry

Duration:  Expected to go through December 2009

NOTE:  Must be a US Citizen or possess a Green Card

Sr. SharePoint Technical Analyst/Developer (Business Process Model) needed for
project in Charlotte, NC.

Primary Skills: .NET Platform

# of Years Required: 8-10
Secondary Skills: J2EE Platform

Job Purpose/ Description:

The Asset Management and Enterprise Services IT (AMES-IT) group within the
Technology and Operations Division provides technology services to Asset
Management, Human Resources, Legal, Compliance and the Finance and Actuarial

Within AMES-IT resides the Application Architecture, Development and
Integration (AADI) group. AADI provides a number of technology services:
Centers of Excellence (COE) for reporting, ETL, BPM, Java, SOA and Data
Movement development; Application architecture and design, development
governance, internal component support and development, release management and
liaison to Core IT group regarding new technologies and support of existing

This position is in support of the Real Estate Roadmaps deliverable to automate
the Lease Authorization Process via SharePoint.

This position will be responsible for:

Implementing high quality, scalable and extendable SharePoint solutions using
company approved tools such as K2 Blackpearl, SharePoint Designer, Visual

Awareness of migration and implementation plans that address both tactical and
strategic needs.

Will design and implement development workflow, up-loadable forms and interact
with various groups.

Coding, testing and implementing solutions in a SharePoint environment.

Taking directions from management and architects in implementing solutions.

Evaluate and prioritize tasks as they relate to program delivery.

This position will work with Architects, Business Analysts and business process
modelers to implement business process management specifications into automated

Unit testing for all assigned deliverables.

Designing and implementing COE workflows and controls in line with our SDLC

Will work from high level requirements through detailed specifications,
prototype, software deployment and administration.

Analyze technologies, technical processes and/or functions, document findings,
identify areas for improvement and create specifications and implement.

The successful candidate should have the combination of education and
experience that provides the basis for delivering the necessary job functions,
skills, and knowledge as described in this job description.

Tasks and Responsibilities:

Excellent knowledge of programming / systems analysis, as well as quality
assurance, prototyping, construction, integration, and migration functions;
possesses an excellent understanding of programming languages, development
tools, and the current environment.

Displays problem solving and analytical skills, using them to resolve technical
problems; possesses an excellent understanding of business requirements and IT

Draws on extensive knowledge base (e.g., infrastructure, technology, and
applications) to analyze problems of the greatest complexity and contribute to
troubleshooting efforts.

Leverages excellent design understanding and/or capabilities (e.g., database,
application code, reusable objects, and interfaces) to optimize development
efforts in a distributed environment.

Adept at understanding operational nuances across multiple business units /
functional areas.

Responsible for supervising more junior staff in the execution of projects.

May serve as back-up for manager.

Required education/experience:

A minimum of 10 years experience doing object-oriented software development in
a Fortune 500 company.

A minimum of 5 years experience developing complete websites, applications,
workflows, database schemas and business processes.

A minimum of 5 years as a SHAREPOINT developer creating workflows, forms and
sites with Windows SHAREPOINT Services, MOSS, MS-OFFICE tools, .NET, Visual
Studio, SQL-Server.

A minimum of 3 years as a business analyst, creating SDLC artifacts.

Graduate degree in Business, Computer Science or a related quantitative
discipline is a BIG plus.

Experience developing automated workflows with K2 BlackPearl software a BIG

B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or Electrical Engineering or a related
quantitative discipline.

Graduate degree in Business, Computer Science or a related quantitative
discipline is a BIG plus.

Personal skills:

Possess a strong work ethic, self-starter, creative, a focus on customer
service, possess a high level of energy, enthusiasm, have strong oral and
written communication and people skills, team player, strong organizational
skills, the ability to multi-task, commitment and appreciate the application of
technology in support of our business.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.
|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 | Email: | Website: |