*Hello Fellas,*

*REPLY to vi...@ambrosiainfotech.com *

*Americans or Green cards*

*Let me know if you have any suitable resumes for below mentioned position
and reply me with your updated resume and contact details.*

Location: Corning NY

*Bill-Rate: $45/Hr inc. all on C2C or $40/hr on W2 no benefits*

*Duration: 6-12 months *

* *

*Testing engineer*

*Skills:  *

*-          *General experience w/ test systems for pilot line production

*-          *Experience in HF Testing

*-          *RF design abilities (desirable)

*-          *Familiar w/ failure analysis procedures

*-          *Familiar w/ reliability testing (desirable)

*-          *Familiar w/ FCC testing (desirable)

*-          *LabView / C# (desirable)*    *

*-          *Supervise board level testing on day-to-day basis

*-          *Organize workflow

*-          *Maintain test equipment and test database

*-          *Perform data analysis

*-          *Perform failure analysis (together w/ designers)

*-          *Support HALT testing

*-          *Support FCC testing

*-          *Document measurement results

* *

*Warm Regards** *

*Vikas Aryan** *

*Ambrosia Infotech Ltd - 3086 "Synerging Minds"*

*Route 27, Suite No: 9,*

*Kendall Park**, New Jersey 08824*

*609.662.1279 *211|| F: 609 228 4646*

*www.ambrosiainfotech.com <http://www.ambrosiainfotech.com/>*