Hi,

We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Job title                   :   Datastage Administrator with ETL exps

Location                  :  Minneapolis, MN

Contract Length     :  6 Months

Job Description:

Must have ETL Exp.

*         Completes current system and platform analysis.

*         Develops the detailed solutions or design primarily for small and
midsized projects.

*         Constructs complex solutions per TTS standards.

*         Develops and executes effective test plans to ensure quality and
stability and provides direction to contractors performing these tasks.

*         Leads the execution of project test plans for project solution.
Schedules, facilitates, and discusses solution walk through.

*         Creates Change Management documentation for assigned
implementations and ensures a successful implementation.

*         Verifies the success of implementations and changes.

*         Provides support (including off hours if needed) of assigned
implementations through turnover.

*         Ensures system documentation is complete per TTS standards.

*         Keeps up-to-date with and follows development and implementation
procedures.

*         Understands and follows the IT Services transition process to
ensure a smooth transition of support to Support Teams..

*         Ensures high quality by participating in and following TTS
processes.

*         Tracks time and fulfills required status reporting requirements.

*         Estimates tasks for project planning and sets timelines.

*         Participates in the creation and execution of the project plan.

*         Shares information with team members and other members of TTS as
needed.

*         Provides management and other team members clear and timely
updates on status of assigned responsibilities.

*         Stays current with technology and evaluates its impact on new and
existing applications and platforms

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate:

Please feel free to contact me for further information.

Regards,
Vipul

Team Lead

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641 Extn: 202 I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 I
vi...@ling-tech.com I
<http://www.mail2web.com/cgi-bin/redir.asp?lid=0&newsite=http://www.ling-tec
h.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs Please):
vipul_sin...@hotmail.com I sindhuvi...@yahoo.com

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a REMOVE in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
which might be diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be
removed. Remove link: mail to
<http://www.mail2web.com/cgi-bin/compose.asp?mb=inbox&mp=I&mps=1&lid=0&intLi
stPerPage=20&ed=yWqIig6kAEXMbfqWN9QPG8o8mJKR%2BXVqwKSvjjReOhppgzo365Vkuqbcp%
2F4%2BBBdKbIM5H5%2FE%2FBzH%0D%0AdtlYIbONgBb%2Fa0PIWczfNwFJ6FQ9x0vDypqp6FFd33
9ycG8Rpv6HrdNkvfaJlybPUoM%3D&messageto=...@gatects.com> sender.  We are
sorry for the inconvenience.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This confidential message/attachment contains
information intended for a specific individual(s) on
Staffing/Consulting/Recruitment purpose and it may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information of Ling Technologies Inc. Any
inappropriate use, inappropriate distribution or inappropriate copying is
strictly prohibited. If received in error, notify the sender and immediately
delete the message. Neither this information block, the typed name of the
sender, nor anything else in this message is intended to constitute an
electronic signature, unless a specific statement to the contrary is
included in this message.