Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.

Please forward the resumes to a...@nexgenb.com

Position: Oracle Warehouse Developer

Location; Raleigh, NC
Duration:  1 Years Plus
Start Date:  May 18, 2009

We are seeking an OWB Developer/Administrator responsible for development
and support services of Oracle based DataWarehouse. Will provide day-to-day
maintenance, documentation, and support for both test and production
systems. Knowledge, Skill and Abilities: Must have Oracle OWB development
and administration skills on Unix. Needs experience with Oracle WorkFlow or
other scheduling tools. Must have at least 3-5 years of solid Oracle
experience. Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing to
management. Must be self-managed and self-motivated.

Oracle  5 years   Currently Using - Required
OWB   3 years   Currently Using - Required
PL/SQL 5 years  Currently Using - Required

Nexgenb Inc.

Phone: 605-741-0116

Fax: 678-343-6807

Email: a...@nexgenb.com