Dear Partners,

We have found some of these jobs at Jobsbridge
<>that might be of interest to you.

Jobsbridge <> is a community based I.T Jobs &
Career Portal, which is growing at a remarkable rate. Even if you are not
actively looking for a new position, it might be worth to give this new site
a spin.

Please click on the Job Title to apply:
Project Manager (McCaa Webster &

Location: Minneapolis, MN
Senior Quality Services Black Belt Project Manager

Location: Hartford, CT
BI Project Manager (PCS Technology USA

Location: Austin, TX
Project Manager (The Matlen Silver Group,

Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Project Manager (Robert Half

Location: Dallas, TX
Business Analyst (Segula

Location: Orange, CA
Business Analyst (Ness USA

Location: Pleasanton, CA
SAP AFS MM Business Analyst (MIDCOM

Location: Los Angeles, CA
Business Analyst with Medicare (The Matlen Silver Group,

Location: Newark, NJ

Jobsbridge <> Team