Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Oracle Application Developer

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: Omaha, NE (Need Local Only)

Rate: $50/HR

We are seeking an Oracle Developer immediately for our client.  The functional
requirements have been written and you can start development.  This is a great
opportunity for an Oracle developer to gain experience implementing several
modules.  Candidate will be working as part of a small team.  Developers enjoy
working at this client because of the casual work environment and the ability
to work closely with users.

Required Skills:

Skills and Experience required:

Strong Oracle Application 11i EBS development experience

General knowledge Oracle database experience (versions 9i through 10g).

Thorough knowledge of Oracle Stored Procedures

Experience developing Oracle Forms and Reports

Oracle Functions and Triggers

Experience with formal software development methodologies

Understanding of Oracle Applications architecture

Prefer experience in the following:

Module Knowledge:  Order Management and Receivables

Technical Development Experience: Workflow, OA Framework, Open Interface Table
Structure & Approach, knowledge of Oracle EBS pre-built APIs and appropriate

-Innovative Outlook/Vision

-Decision-Making/Power of Analysis

-Customer Service

Have the ability to quickly adapt in a rapidly changing environment and deliver
assigned projects within the established time, scope and budget parameters.

Must be self-motivated and have great attention to details.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.