Please reply to : h...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  PERL Developer

Location                               :  Santa Clara, CA (prefer local to
North CA)

Duration                                :  3 + months

Phone screen followed by In-person interview

Western side resources strongly preferred

Need two professional references from recent projects

Skill Sets:

3+ yrs of Perl,

3+ yrs of Unix ( Free BSD Pref),

3+ yrs of Shell Scripting (csh/sh pref.)

Must have local Unix system for development and testing.

2+ yrs of HTML,

2+ yrs of Java Script,

2+ yrs of Flex.

Fundamental Web Desing Concepts.