Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is Nasser working for “Vyshnavi Infotech” I am trying to fill the *Sr.*
* AB INITIO DEVELOPER *position located in *Herndon**, VA******.*

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all  the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an
MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also need your
most competitive bill rate included.

* *

*Position Title:**  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  **
**  ****   Sr. AB INITIO DEVELOPER *

*Work Location:**  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ***
*  **Herndon**, VA*******

*Duration:**  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****                    6+
months*

* *

*Need Us Citizens or Green card Holders*

*Job Description:*

Senior AB Initio Developer who can perform highly complex (i.e. system level
applications) analysis, design, development and unit testing of software
applications from user requirements and design documents. Candidate must
have in depth expertise in either Loans (single- and mult-family) or
Securities accounting preferably with experience working with Accounting
Data Warehouse (ADW). The candidate will also be responsible for resolving
defects encountered during various testing cycles.

*Candidate requirements:* The candidate must also have exceptional
communication skills and experience in working on large cross-functional
software projects with short-development turnaround cycles. The candidate
must have strong Ab Initio, Unix Shell Scripting and Oracle skills.

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser****** *

Email- nas...@vysinc.com

*Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc; *

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *

* *

To find more about my Company please visit
*www.vyshnaviinfotech.com*<http://www.vyshnaviinfotech.com/>