Reply to t...@beyondtekit.com
Our direct client is looking for Onsite* Business Analyst*
Requirement # 1 Onsite Business Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: *12+ Months with a High Possibility of Extension*
Experience: *8+ years***
Role/Skill Description: Onsite Business Analyst
· Understanding LHE's Business processes & the various applications
being used at LHE.
· Interacting with Business Users for requirement gathering &
· Facilitating walk-through sessions by using different requirement
gathering techniques and processes like (Momentum 2.0 / Requirement 2.0),
Story board, Brainstorming, Workshop etc to capture the Business &
· Preparing the Business Specifications & Functional Specifications
& presenting the requirements / specification to the Business users.
· Helping the project team to translate all the Business
requirements into technical specifications.
· As a bridge between IT Team & Business Team.
· Assisting the Project team for getting test data from Business
· After QA testing, one round of application testing to be
carried-out to verify the Business process flow implementation before it
moves to UAT.
· If required preparing test cases for Business Process flow
· Assisting the project team for preparing the Users Manuals etc…
· Weekly review meeting with Business users to share the progress of
projects / tasks.
· Contribution towards getting more Business opportunities from LHE
· As a Business Architect analyzing the Application / tool needs for
LHE Business & come-up with roadmap discussing with LHE IT, Business & Sr
> Excellent Communication skill - written & verbal
> Technical Background
> Onsite experience with the similar role & responsibilities
IMP: CITIZENS ARE ALSO CONSIDERED. IF THE CANDIDATES ARE H1B THEN THEY NEED
TO PROVIDE AMERICAN REFERENCES FROM THEIR PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENTS.**
*Thanks and Regards*
*Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -819*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at