Reply to t...@beyondtekit.com

Our direct client is looking for Onsite* Business Analyst*

Requirement # 1 Onsite Business Analyst

 Location: Chicago, IL

 Duration: *12+ Months with a High Possibility of Extension*

 Experience: *8+ years***

Role/Skill Description: Onsite Business Analyst

·         Understanding LHE's Business processes & the various applications
being used at LHE.

·         Interacting with Business Users for requirement gathering &
analysis

·         Facilitating walk-through sessions by using different requirement
gathering techniques and processes like (Momentum 2.0 / Requirement 2.0),
Story board, Brainstorming, Workshop etc to capture the Business &
Functional requirements.

·         Preparing the Business Specifications & Functional Specifications
& presenting the requirements / specification to the Business users.

·         Helping the project team to translate all the Business
requirements into technical specifications.

·         As a bridge between IT Team & Business Team.

·         Assisting the Project team for getting test data from Business
Users

·         After QA testing, one round of application testing to be
carried-out to verify the Business process flow implementation before it
moves to UAT.

·         If required preparing test cases for Business Process flow
testing.

·         Assisting the project team for preparing the Users Manuals etc…

·         Weekly review meeting with Business users to share the progress of
projects / tasks.

·         Contribution towards getting more Business opportunities from LHE

·         As a Business Architect analyzing the Application / tool needs for
LHE Business & come-up with roadmap discussing with LHE IT, Business & Sr
Management team.

Mandatory Skills:

> Excellent Communication skill - written & verbal

> Technical Background

> Onsite experience with the similar role & responsibilities

IMP: CITIZENS ARE ALSO CONSIDERED. IF THE CANDIDATES ARE H1B THEN THEY NEED
TO PROVIDE AMERICAN REFERENCES FROM THEIR PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENTS.**

*Thanks and Regards*

*Tom*

*BeyondTekIT*

*Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -819*