Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Shell/Perl Developer

Location: Warren, NJ

Duration: 6+ Months

Rate: $27/Hr (Not Negotiable)

Required Skills:

·         5-8 Years Profile

·         Unix/Linux Hands-On Scripting Experience

·         Good Knowledge (and prior experience) on scripting .
Shell/Perl-CGI/C-Scripting on UNIX

·         Knowledge on Middleware Technologies i.e. JMS/J2EE/TIBCO Very

·         Excellent Communication Skills

·         Will need to perform the role of an inter-group technical coordinator
with other groups within the application

·         Preferably, knowledge on Clustering, Shared Services, Tools
Evaluation, etc.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter