HI All,

Greetings from Ksource Inc !!!

The following is the requirement for my client. Please send me matching
profiles with the following details:

Name in full:

Contact Details:

Email Id:

Current location:

Rate:

Visa Status:

*** Prefer Green card, Citizen or H1 B is also OK ***

Position: JBOSS ADMIN/DEVELOPER

Term: 6 MONTHS

Location: IOWA**

Rate: $ BEST POSSIBLE

* *

*Here is the job description:*

* *

*Position: JBOSS ADMIN /DEVELOPER*

* *

*Required Skills:*

We would prefer someone with experience in majority of the items listed.

1.       The client is looking for a strong JBOSS ADMIN/DEVELOPER

2.       Red Hat Engineer

3.       Previous work history in System Administration plus programming
will be great.

4.       Should have excellent communication skills.

*Send matching resumes to **...@ksourceinc.com*

Thanks & Regards,

SAM(Recruiter)

KSOURCE  INC
Phone: 972-607-9839 x 204 | 248-458-1322 x 204 | Fax: 248 498 6173

9555 Lebanon Rd, Unit # 103,Frisco  TX- 75035

s...@ksourceinc.com;
IM: sam_ksou...@yahoo.com;

www.ksourceinc.com;

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.***