Dear Partners,

We have found some of these jobs at Jobsbridge
<>that might be of interest to you.

Jobsbridge <> is a community based I.T Jobs &
Career Portal, which is growing at a remarkable rate. Even if you are not
actively looking for a new position, it might be worth to give this new site
a spin.

Please click on the Job Title to apply:
SAP MM PP Project Manager (Capgemini FS

Location: Detroit, MI
SAP SD Team Lead (Helios and Matheson IT)

Location: Cincinnati, OH
SAP PP SCM Consultant (Judge Group,

Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL

Oracle Apps CRM Technical (Manpower

Location: Chicago, IL
Oracle Functional Archival Analyst (MIDCOM

Location: Baltimore, MD

Oracle Apps Financials Technical Consultant (Modis

Location: King of Prussia, PA

PeopleSoft Functional Consultant (Hexaware

Location: Chicago, IL

Jobsbridge <> Team