Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>

Position :Clinical Analyst

Location : NYC

Duration : 6 – 12 Months

Rate : Open

*Details                         *

We have a revenue cycle client in New York City that is looking for a
Clinical Analyst who will help manage their Sunquest/Tamtron/HCLL laboratory
systems on an interim basis (6-12 months).

*Required Skills :*

Analytical skills; understanding of HL7 interfaces; Eclipsys; experience
with Joint Commission; ability to work on site in NYC

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 214 | **Fax:** 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http:/www.aim-cc.com/>* | **
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* |
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>