Hi Partners,

Please check my below requirement and let me know if your consultant is
matching with the below required skills. Kindly send me the profile with
Complete Name, Current Location, Contact Details( Phone #/Email ID), PAy
Rate, Visa Status & Availability.

Position: Flex Developer / Interviews slot are already

Location: Atlanta, GA

Length: 12 Weeks with ext

Years of  experience: 3-5

Required Skills:         Adobe Flex 3

Preferred Skills:         Java web development

Good presentation skills

Detailed Description of Daily Assignment:

Work side by side with project developers and provide guidance on Flex best

Detailed Description of needed deliverable:

Increase knowledge of project team on Flex to create Flex experts within

I look forward to hearing from you.

ABIS Technologies, Inc.
1345 Wiley Road, Suite 122 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
Office: 847-839-3406 | Fax: 847-839-3409
Yahoo IM: sarmed_a...@yahoo.com