Hi

This is Ajay with Margin10.

I am having a hot  Requirement. Please check the below requirement with your
consultants and send me some good profiles ASAP.

Please send me your comments to *ajan...@margin10.com*

Position: *SAP Funds/Grants Management*

*Location:* Massachusetts

*Duration:* 2-3 months (possible extension)

*Rate:* Negotiable + expenses

*Description/Required Skills:*

-Functional/Technical professional with at least 2 full life cycles of SAP
R/3 implementations and at least 4 years of industry and/or consulting
experience

-At least 4 years of experience implementing SAP

-Experience in the Public Sector Industry

-Must be familiar with both the grantor and grantee portions of
functionality, understands linkages to other modules including document
management, conversant in the full life cycle from grant planning through
closure

-Experience with the cost allocation and performance accounting including
diverse organization structures, costs, services and factors that influence
them

*Must have previous hands-on Grants Management experience

*Thanks and Regards*

*AJAY** **(**678-267-3424)***

*Sr. Recruiter*

*678-240-0740 fax*