Dear Partners,
I need a Netezza expert . Position is in Santa Clara and is an initial 4 month assignment.   To start June 1.
We need a Netezza Administrator that can take the logical model developed by the Architect and transform it into the physical database.
They will also be doing:
 Business intelligence analysis (they use Business Objects)
Performance tuning
Erwin modeling
Database Replication
UML formatting
SQL Server (they do not use any Oracle)
They should have 5 yrs of Netezza experience, and have excellent communication skills to deal with end client business and technical users.
ZealTech Inc.
Phone:510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zilliontechnologies" group.