Our Client is in need of a "SAP ABAP Consultant" with the following skills.
This is a 6 months+ Contract position.

*Role: SAP ABAP Consultant*
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 6months

Need to have 6yrs of SAP ABAP experience Should have experience in FICO & MM
modules Should have worked on 2 FLC Should have sound Production support
experience

Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate
consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. The above
position is active and urgent, Therefore you can expect immediate
consideration & we will hire as soon as possible.
If you are interested and have questions about this opportunity, Please
contact us at ro...@value-addconsulting.com

This requirement will close 100%

If you are interested and have questions about this opportunity, Please
contact me at ro...@value-addconsulting.com or Call me @ 804 486 9914

Thanks & Regards,

Robin

Value-Add Consulting, Inc