Hi,

Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you are comfortable with
below requirement and send me updated resume along with below information.

*Need: People Soft Senior Developer/Technical Lead*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 18 months*

* *

·         Reports to the Development Manager and the Implementation and
Deployment Director

·         The Senior PeopleSoft developer acts as a lead in providing
application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough
understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.

·         Analyzes highly complex business requirements,

·         Designs and writes technical specifications

·         Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops
highly complex original code.

·         Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and
analysis efforts.

·         Desired Experience:

·         SOA concepts, web services

·         Windows, SQL Server

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

Availability:

Rate:

We really appreciate for your early response.

Thanks & Regards**

*Peter
Cigniti, Inc ®
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240