Hope you are doing great.
Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.
Please forward the resumes to a...@nexgenb.com
Position: Jsp Developer
*Location:* Dallas, TX
*Type:* 1 year contract to hire
*Manager Notes: *Team does Storefront Development for AT&T's business 2
*Selling Points:* long term contract position. Working on large scale
*Interview Process:* phone, 2nd phone
*JSP Developer: *
- Application design, resolving production issues if they arise.
- Experience doing new feature development, not just support work.
- Excellent communication skills that can be used to effectively
communicate technical concepts to business teams.
- Understand consumer customer requirements with respect to its impact to
the success of the business goal and be able to translate them to a
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that
leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, performance
improvements, and better user experiences.
- Interact well with other technical team leaders such as architects,
testing, analysts, and release managers as a lead member of the development
team in order to accomplish the business goal.
* *Required Skills:
- 5 + years of front end UI software development experience* *
*CSS*, *DHTML*, *XML*, *XSLT* and basic UI - Technologies
- Coding for accessibility
- Knowledge of the ATG Dynamo platform and its use of beans, Servlets,
droplets and form Handlers a plus to have---They don't have to have this.
- Strong understanding of SDLC processes and methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem solving, technical troubleshooting, and
production diagnostic skills.
Thanks & Regards
Yahoo IM: adem_mike
G Talk: adem.recrui...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at