Hope you are doing great.
Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.
Please forward the resumes to a...@nexgenb.com
Position: ATG Developer with mainly e-commerce experience
* Location:* Dallas, TX
*Type:* 1 year contract
RAte: $40/hr C2C
*Primary Responsibilities:** *
* *The Individual should have excellent communication skills that can be
used to effectively communicate technical concepts to business teams.
- The individual must be able to understand consumer customer
requirements with respect to its impact to the success of the business goal
and be able to translate them to a technical implementation.
- The individual must be able to analyze, design and develop software
components in a fast paced multidisciplinary environment and should take
complete ownership of technical solution.
· The individual must be able to suggest innovative solutions to
business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing
differentiation, performance improvements, and better user experiences.
- The individual must be able to interact well with other technical team
leaders such as architects, testing, analysts, and release managers as a
lead member of the development team in order to accomplish the business
- The individual must be motivated and a self-starter that is able to
cope well with uncertainty and change.
- The individual must be a self starter, tenacious, proactive.
· *6+ years of J2EE and Java programming experience *
· *4+ years of ATG Development (Mainly Commerce, Portal good to
· Strong understanding of Java programming best practices
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, DHTML, JSP, AJAX, XML, XSLT and
basic UI - Technologies
- Strong understanding of distributed computing concepts
- Strong object oriented design and design patterns experience
- Strong understanding of SDLC processes and methodologies
- Strong relational database SQL and data modeling experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, technical troubleshooting, and
production diagnostic skills.
*Additional skills preferred:*
* *· Oracle 10G database working experience
· *eCommerce application development experience *
· *Experience with B2C projects/applications*
· Experience w/ Java Application Servers, preferably Weblogic
· Experience with SOAP and Web Services
- Industry experience in Cellular/Wireless
Thanks & Regards
Yahoo IM: adem_mike
G Talk: adem.recrui...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at