*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* *

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement for this Position* *

* *

* *Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

* *

*DataStage Lead*

*Location: NJ*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Mandatory Skills - *

·        5 years of experience and more then 2 years as a lead.

·        Experience in designing efficient ETL jobs using Datastage parallel

·        Experience in Datastage parallel 7.5, 8.x version (Datastage 8
version is preferable)

·        Experience in DataStage Administration

·        Experience in PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL, Oracle 10g, SQL

·        Experience in UNIX Shell, Perl scripts, ability to execute
DataStage jobs from Shell.

·        Experience in full life cycle development project

·        Excellent analytical and problem solving skills

·        Excellent communication and mentoring skills

*Optional Skills - *

·        Knowledge in Financial Applications

·        Mentor other developers in technical areas and site modules and to
continually enhance the knowledge-base of your team as it relates to
Web-based technologies, Software Development Process, and company standards
and practices.

·        Experience in Dimensional Modeling

·        Financial instruments a plus but not required.

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.