Hi Partners,

This is VARMA from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to : va...@openboxsolutions.com

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.**

*Role: **ORACLE Clinical Consultant*

*Location: NJ*

*Duration: **2-3 months*

*MUST HAVE  the following  experience (OC, RDC, EDC) .*

*Job Requirement Details:**
** *

   - Sound knowledge of ORACLE Clinical, Remote Data Capture  (RDC) ,
   Thesaurus Management systems
   - Sound knowledge on Electronic Data capture   (EDC)
   - Experience Coordinating and/or performing User Acceptance and or
   Functional Testing and End to End testing of the above.
   - Deep knowledge of testing methodologies and standards
   - Very good communication and interpersonal skills
   - Good Team & Project management skills
   - Excellent analytical and documentation skills
   - Ability to work under pressure and attention to detail
   - Good understanding of SDLCs
   - General understanding of application systems and network elements
   - Good process understanding of E2E testing.
   - Cross projects understanding
   - Gap Identification wrt Business and technical for E2E business testing
   - Knowledge on creating studies and trails

* *

*With Regards:
**V a r m a**
2890 Carpenter Road,